Google Analytics

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sadash fuel station

Odometer: 3 458 km.
Second week I checking new fuel stations. Last one was Tapuz in Netanya.

Sadash station is second in Netnya's top 5 as FullTank reported. I almost ran out of fuel (but before warning light) and I went to check Sadash. The place looks very sad, not like you used to feel at Paz or other popular stations, it's placed in old industrial zone near weekend flea market and bunch of supermarkets.


-->


So I got 10.670 liter for 7.02 NIS per liter of 95 petrol.
I checked oil level as usual, turned on engine and... It was another car! More power. I felt that at the same moment I left the station. That was amazing difference. Now, when I think about it, it reminds me my drive test with Fabia - you just pushed in a seat when you press a gas. Now I understand the difference. I will keep an eye on it all next week. Most likely I will come back to Sadash ;-)

Also to note, when I started engine, RPM was about 900 with 1.2l/hour fuel consumption. I guess it's always learning what I filled there and setup engine to work according to it. Later, when I came home it was usual 700 RPM with 0.6-0.5 liter per hour.

On-board computer data (for Tapuz)
Average fuel consumption: 6.5 l/100km
Distance driven: 151.7 km
Average speed: 31 km/h
Driving time: 4 hours 50 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment