Google Analytics

Friday, February 4, 2011

Got an extra oil and garage check

Odometer: 2270 km.

I went today to Skoda Netanya's garage to get extra oil liter to keep in a car. Met there Alex, that presented me my Fabia 3 weeks ago. Btw, 3 weeks - that the first period you need to open bonnet and check oil level if you didn't that before.

It is normal for the engine to consume oil. The oil consumption may be as much as 0.5 l/1 000 km depending on your style of driving and the conditions under which you operate your vehicle. The oil consumption may be slightly higher than this during the first 5 000 kilometers.
So, as Alex told me, they drain Skoda's oil when it come to Israel and fill with Delek's Motorsynth 5W-40 and I bought a liter of those for 52 NIS.
This is what recommended for this petrol engine 1.2 TSI 77 kw and vehicles with fixed service intervals (QG2) - VW 502 00.

Also I jumped by to Stefan to check when rear speakers will arrive. He said next week, again ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment