Google Analytics

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

FullTank

Source: http://www.fulltank.co.il
Found today a new site for me - FullTank.
Here you can find where better to fill you car as by price and fuel quality. Here is full list of known stations with popularity indexes. Filters are fine, but main issue for me is that I can't sort by most important parameter - index :-( But you can do that in Excel or Google Spreadsheet with copy-paste (just make selection bit above and below the table) .

I have an idea to make a fuel station list with index above 50 for iGO navigation. That's also sounds good as I wanted to start coding Java - will be my homework.

FullTank Index depends on following:
1. Competitiveness - gas station that gives significant discounts on fuel, provides our customers with proper service benefits;
2. Convenience -  by examining the services and facilities at the station;
3. Fuel quality.

Google query for all places with "Quality Sign".

No comments:

Post a Comment