Google Analytics

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Cancellation of pledge

Today, finally, I received official paper about cancellation of pledge on my Fabia from a bank. It took Mizrahi Tefahot almost 2 months. When I paid last shekel of loan to a bank at 20th of July 2011, Moran Hornstein, my account handler, promised me that all papers will come to my post box in a week or two.

Nothing such happened after a month. So I went again to the bank asked about papers for cancellation of pledge. It's not like I'm going to sell my car now, but documents should be given to a client after closing a loan. Moran printed me some computer screen-shot from their bank program and said that is your documents, nothing more. And it looks like this (without parking ticket of course):
I went away. As we see this is fucking ridiculous. As I no more have to pay to the bank, they can sent you to hell.

A week ago I thought about calling my insurance agent and ask about this situation and insurance policy that I have and it has section about pledge on car to the bank. Agent said I need to get from bank "Cancellation of pledge" official document, because we need to change policy.

This time I sent a big complain about this situation to customer support via site and an e-mail pzibur@umtb.co.il. In a few minutes a got a call from their representatives telling me that they are checking that. And it turns out that account was not closed and I got one shekel debt on it already despite the fact I paid all loan.

The end of the story - I got a call today from Adi Yakov, asking me what I want, this one from my branch already. And after a lunch I was there personally and took this document. I waited in a bank until they send it to my insurance agent by fax and when I got confirmation from him, this issue was closed.

Never want to see Mizrahi Tefahot again...

No comments:

Post a Comment