Google Analytics

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Dust and pollen filter

Wanted to check and change dust filter today. This is the filter I bought from garage - 6Q0 820 367 dust and pollen filter (name from ETKA)
Packaging
VW 6Q0 820 367 dust and pollen filter

And this is the filter I pulled out from my car - 6R0 819 653 pollen filter with odor and harmful substances filtration (name from ETKA).
Side look
VW 6R0 819 653 pollen filter with odor and harmful substances filtration
As we see they are not the same, in garage they didn't tell about second type, originally installed in my vehicle. The filter was dirty. I went over it with vacuum cleaner and put back. Need to find where I can buy the same and return the new one to Skoda. I think it's a good idea to replace it every 30K kilometers, and if i'll find it cheap, will replace now.

No comments:

Post a Comment