Google Analytics

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Valvoline SynPower XL-III from Alon Halafim

Valvoline SynPower XL-III front
These week I was looking for Valvoline SynPower XL-III 5W-30.
I called several places, was in some stores - nothing.

Usually, in a store dialog looks like this:

Me: I'm looking for Valvoline SynPower XL-III
Seller: What?
M: Valvoline SynPower XL-III
S: We have 5W-40 и 5W-30
M: SynPower XL-III?
S: Valvoline!
M: What is VW approval on it?
S: What is approval? No approval. What car is for?
M: Skoda Fabia 2011
S: Wait, I'm calling to garage. Allo, Michael, what oil you use for Skoda 2001? 10W-40? Here is a best oil for your Skoda, take it.
M: Any stores around here?..

So I asked help on forum. There is a good store Alon Halafim in Rishon Lezion, 2 Tulipman St. Before I went there, I called to check they have oil I need in stock.

Both SynPower and SynPower XL-III were around 220 NIS, sold for 200 NIS. They also gave me to choose most fresh by manufacture date - 2010-10-05. But one thing that amaze me was when I came in and asked for Valvoline oils, the owner said: "I will show all types I have and you will choose what you need, because you understand in it more than I". This is the best car store I know so far! Love it. I'm not mention that they have several section for sitting like in the bank. And a small present - dust cleaning brush.


Valvoline SynPower XL-III side
Valvoline SynPower XL-III back
Btw, windshield washing fluid cost 10 NIS, same thing in Skoda garage is 12 NIS.

Important observation from visiting such stores. Visit them 1 hour before closing, because at morning them too busy with work and other buyers to listen to you, and at the evening - you are the only customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment