Google Analytics

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

15K or 1-Year Service

I came at 9:15 and finished at 11:00.

What was done:
1. Engine computer was updated with latest firmware. As far that I know, update related to complains that sometimes engine stalled when starting moving. I never experienced that by myself.
2. I've asked to change "convenience turn signal" from 3 to 4 times. I feel always that I missing just one more light when changing lines, making light turns. It took techinians to figure out where this hided in their service computer :-) I guees, noone ever asked about that before. Moving to other stand...
3. A service man pulled out old oil filter and put a new one. It was a good decision to stand with my car this time. Because I noticed that new filter looks strange. There was "Asal Technologies" or something like that written on it. I took a packaging and it was made in Turkey. What a fuck? I asked to pull out from trash old one. Techinian started to explain that it is the same, they always install such filters. But the old one was made in Germany and has VAG logos. So I went to the warehouse to ask what is just happend right now. Stockman reacted like everything is normal, and when I explained, he says "sorry, that is mistake". Gave us original oil filter. I bet they could change the filter and took money as for original with easy. Ok, filter changed.
4. We (yes, now I was looking precisly what he is doing) lifted the car, opened the drain plug. Oil was very-very black, and this is just 7500 km. We replaced drain plug with the new one. He asked why do I need that, it's almost the new... I didn't explain.
5. He inspected brakes: disks and pads were like new.
6. Lowered Fabia, I gave him new oil with 3.5 liters mark. That's why I had a pleasure experience sucked up extra oil back when they put all 4 liters. In manual and ELSA said it should be 3.6 liters. I'll better add if need later by myself.
7. Took out air filter, cleaned with air and also it's housing.
8. All other luquids were in their level ranges, nothing added.
9. Fuel line rattling not fixed. Will fix by myself.

Overall, 15K service costs me 568 NIS: 368 NIS to garage for work and 200 NIS for my oil. Took around 1 and a half hour.
Skoda Fabia 15K service bill

Also, don't forget your car book, they should also mark there.
Skoda Fabia 15K service mark

I also bought from them original dust and pollen filter 6R0 820 367 for 133 NIS. Not original costs around 75 NIS.
Skoda Fabia dust and pollen filter bill
Odometer: 14,595 km.

No comments:

Post a Comment