Google Analytics

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Vehicle license 2013 and first annual inspection


This is my first time test ever in Israel with my own car.
I was a bit nervous and asked few friends about process. And it should be very smooth for new cars and cars without problems.

Here is the flow:
1. You get new vehicle license in your post box when time comes.
2. Go and pay for it say at post office.
3. Now you are ready to go for test. Choose where you can do that from friends recommendation or from list at Ministry of Transport.
4. Go there at any time they work. I can't advise when, but probably not at morning.
5. Stop at entrance in line and go to office to pay 96 NIS.
6. Get papers and wait for your turn.

This paper describes all tests, I'm not sure that is for all vehicles.

7. When time come, follow for testers instructions about lights, brakes and so on.
8. When you done, go to office again to get results. Mine was fine ;-)


And finally, you get sticker to put on windshield and signed vehicle licence with all required seals.

That's it. Took roughly 20 minutes.

Was funny when I came to front light check and guy saw it's white color, he asked me to open bonnet to check if there some xenon setup. And he didn't found it... Because of Philips lamps :-)
Also I bit confused with brakes test and pressed pedal not in time always.

Regarding to Elisha place. Everything was smooth, no complains at all. Will see next year again.

38 200 km | 1Y 12M

1 comment:

  1. They never put a sticker on my Skoda Octavia when they inspected it today. I fear that I am in the process of getting fuktover.

    ReplyDelete