Google Analytics

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Hello Champion Motors

Thursday (29th) morning I got an incoming call on my mobile.
The man on the other end said that he is from Skoda garage Hagoren and asked me why I published the post about actuator upgrade. I don't remember his name but as he talked to me and by his conversation tone I think he was THE BOSS.

The questions were:
- Who gave you permission to record people in my garage?
- Who gave you permission to record videos and make pictures?
- Who gave you permission to post about it on Facebook?
- Who gave you permission to post the things you don't understand?
and so on...

I guess, that's what happened. I post a comment at CarsForum about my garage visit with link to explanation post. Somebody from Champion Motors read my comment, followed to my post, didn't like it, called to garage manager, manager called to me.

I can understand that filming in the garage pissed them off. So I apologise to Champion Motors and Hagoren staff especially the technician guy because he didn't saw that I was filming. I was filming what happening with car (that I own), not a garage or their business or whatever.

As I talked with the boss on mobile, I immediately closed access to videos and to the blog post until we discuss it in details. I don't want to hurt anybody. View counts were less than 10 for each media, almost nothing.

After lunch, I called him again because I want to come and talk in person about this situation and understand where this butthurt is coming from. He said there is no need to come there is nothing to talk about. Ok whatever :-) I opened the post with removed videos from garage. Also in that talk he said that he didn't saw my post, he only heard about it from Champion Motors.
He promised that their advocates will contact me, so it could me more fun later :-)

I should mention this guy is a man of analogies. I think he has strong sales background. This remind me another situation and I 99.9% sure that it is that guy. Everytime we talk he always made up analogy situation when I always an idiot.
I was helping to my friend in January to get his new Fabia 1.4L in Hagoren garage as I did this before with my car and know how it goes and where to put eyes on. That time I meet that man (the boss) in garage with Tzahi (sales guy, works with Stefan). I don't remember exact conversation but we switched to maintenance topic and I said that I bring my oil with me, because I'm not sure what they put in, especially Delek oils (maybe oils are ok, but not about it). And he asked me: if you go to a steak bar, did you bring the meat with me too? Hahaha... On that same moment I marked him with bold red X.

So... to finish this.
I like Hagoren garage, I talked with several people there - great guys and professionals. Alexander Lambersky that meet clients - great person, always explain things, helping - hard to find such people. I even have mouse pad from them! :-)

But this man... poor guys. Or may be I'm wrong...

No comments:

Post a Comment