Google Analytics

Monday, March 14, 2011

Champion Motors *6363

I got this card with my new car. This is 24/7 Champion Motors service for VAG car owners. Backside says that I can get:
- Technical support for any question or problem regarding the car
- Wheel changing and fuel filling service
- Towing vehicle service
- Help in small problems starting the car
- Navigation to any destination in the country
- Traffic information and re-navigation
- Fuel station, pharmacy, ATM locations and more
- Weather information, currency rates and more

This Friday I was looking for some security stuff and decided to check if they can help me.
So I called *6363 and a girl answered me. She said that regarding security questions an authorised person will call me back on Sunday and checked my details. She knew from my mobile phone number who I am and what kind of car I have - that was nice.

But till now nobody called me back...
Also, there is an asterisk saying that they can stop providing the service anytime. I hope it will be available for at least 2 years of car's guarantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment