Google Analytics

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Finnaly, I got my new Skoda


Today I took my 2 friends from work and we went to Skoda's service in Netanya in old industrial zone.

We waited for man named Alex to finish with prevoius customers that took new Skoda Octavia.
He took my new Fabia outside, weather was perfect - lot of sun. Brand new car, what can I tell? :-) He explained everything how to control, what inside, took us in. After about 30 minutes I saigned all papers. Turns out that 4 speakers were not installed. My dealer Stefan said that it should be 8: 2 front speakers and tweeters and rear pairs were missing. Still waiting for his call what we can do about that.

Overall inmression is very happy. Service garage in Netanya looks fine - that a good plus to Skoda too.

Fuel tank was one third full and mileage was 13 kilometers.

Image source: http://de.academic.ru/dic.nsf/dewiki/1565978

No comments:

Post a Comment