Google Analytics

Monday, April 4, 2011

Radio Milano came back

Today I got a call from Radio Milano ;-) after 2 month, I almost forgot about them.

They told, that their technician can came to me this wednesday and in 3 hours install rear speakers. When I asked again what they are going to install, the answer was that is not original Skoda's ABA700002 - Mounting kit for rear speakers, but some Megatron special speakers that like the originals. I thought fool's day is over, but obviously not.

I have 2 days to deside if I will let them unmount rear doors plastics and put wiring for something I really don't know what is it. I think, I will decline the offer... stay tuned.

UPDATE (2011-04-06):
I canceled the installation. They even don't ask why :-)
Need to pass by Stefan and check why that happend that instead of original parts he sends me some cheap alternative - that is how I understand the situation.
Bye, bye Radio Milano.

No comments:

Post a Comment